Friday, March 13, 2009

The best 125 Meatless Pasta Dishes

I love cook books! I only try about 2.5 of them from every book but I still love reading them. Looking at the yummy pictures, imagining the taste of the spices and aromas. And sometimes if I really like it make them too.

My latest fetish being Italian food and since very little meat is part of my diet I thought this book would be interesting. The edition I picked up had no pictures so I was very disappointed. I like to to know how the food turns out or rather how it is supposed to turn out. But it made a very interesting read nevertheless because it talks about the basics of pasta making. Right from the different kinds of pastas, sauces, the equipment. Some of the cheese based recipes sounded delicious. I have it written down. Hopefully I will try them sometime soon.

My rating 3 on 5 (mostly cos of no pics)

No comments: